- Turaworld as Data Controller
TURAWORLD, S.L. Sociedad Uni-personal declines any responsibility for the different policies of privacy and protection of personal data which may be contained in the web pages which can be accessed through the hyperlinks located on this website and not directly managed by TURAWORLD, S.L. Sociedad Uni-personal.
- Personal information we collect about you and how we use it
2.1 Personal data that we collect
a) Registered users
- Registration: user, e-mail and password will be collected.
- Profile creation: name, e-mail address and telephone number of the Advertiser’s contact person will be collected.
- Registration: user, e-mail and password will be collected.
All users: cookie data and the IP address may be collected when unregistered users browse the Website
- Data use and legal basis
We collect and process the aforementioned personal data:
- To manage user registration as well as to provide the services of our Website. The legal basis that enables Turaworld to process your data for this purpose is your application for registration.
- To send you, via any means, including electronic means, commercial communications regarding services offered by Turaworld, which may be targeted at your consumption habits, navigation or use of the website. Turaworld will carry out this process in accordance with our relationship with you, considering the aforementioned communications shall always relate our services.
- To ensure the correct use of our services, preventing illicit use or contrary to our policy and values, we reserve the right to cancel your registration as a user. The legal basis for this processing is the fulfilment by Turaworld of certain legal obligations, as well as the legitimate interest of protecting our services.
- To provide the contact details that have been provided by the Advertiser to the Visitor. The legal basis that enables Turaworld to process your data for this purpose is consent.
- To manage complaints and queries about the products and/or services acquired through our Website, with the legal basis for this treatment being Turaworld’s legal obligation in accordance with consumer and user defence regulations.
- To communicate your details to third party companies outside Turaworld, if you have given us your express consent to do so, in order to show you advertising adapted to your preferences and services, as well as those of third parties. This processing will only be carried out if you give us your consent to do so.
- Data communication to third parties
We may share the contact data provided by Advertisers to Visitors, upon request.
If you give us the express consent to do so, when requested, we will also share your data with authorised third parties
If Turaworld is subject to a structural modification of companies, contribution or transfer of business or business activity branch, your personal data may be provided to advisors, consultants, and other parties that may be involved in the due diligence and transfer/reorganisation process, provided such processing is indispensable for the successful completion of the operation. As indicated in article 21 LOPDGDD, if the operation is not completed, the data must be immediately deleted by the transferee entity.
In order to provide our Services, we use several services from third party providers, some of which are located in the USA, a country which does not generally provide adequate guarantees for the protection of personal data (e.g. Google, Youtube). However, these companies are part of the “Privacy Shield” which you can check at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. However, Turaworld has signed an agreement with these providers with the necessary contractual guarantees under law.
- Data retention
Your personal data will only be stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected with your express consent, to meet your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine how long we keep your personal data, we use the following criteria:
- Registration and activity data will generally be kept for six years, for legal and administrative purposes.
- Personal data obtained when you contact us in relation to an inquiry or request: for the time necessary to resolve your query;
- Personal data obtained when you have given us consent to send communications or because it is necessary in compliance with regulations: until the end of the period for which it has been requested.
We may retain some of your personal data in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (e.g., to pursue our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
If the use of your personal data is no longer required, it will be deleted from our systems and records or made anonymous so that you can no longer be identified.
- Data subjects’ rights and their exercise
Turaworld respects your right to privacy: it is important that you have control over your Personal Data. Therefore, we would like to make you aware of the following rights:
- Right of information: You have the right to clear, transparent and easy to understand information on how we use your personal data and your rights. This information is in this Policy.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain limits). We may charge a reasonable amount, with prior notice, to cover the administrative costs incurred in providing the information. Clearly unfounded, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered. To exercise this right, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
- Right of rectification: In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right as we may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep it. If you would like us to remove your personal data, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
- Right of deletion/right to be forgotten: In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right as we may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep it. If you would like us to remove your personal data, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
- Right of opposition to direct marketing, including profiling: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when processing is based on your consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal. You can do this by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any e-mail or communication we have sent you. Otherwise, please contact us using the details provided under “Contact”. To request your opposition to profiling, please contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. It is only possible to exercise this right with data you have provided, when the processing is based on the execution of a contract or your consent and processing is automated. For more information about when processing is based on consent, please see “Personal information we collect about you and how we use it”, “Legal basis for processing”. For more information, please use the data provided in “Contact”.
- Right of limiting processing: You have the right to request that the processing of your data is limited. If you exercise this right, the processing of your data will be restricted, so that we can store it but we cannot continue using it or processing it. This right can only be exercised in certain circumstances defined in the GDPR, as follows:- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data subject. Should you wish to exercise this right, contact us using the details provided under “Contact”.
- Right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority: You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency against Turaworld’s privacy and data protection practices. Please do not hesitate to contact us using the details provided in “Contact” before sending a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
If you have any questions about how we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, you can notify us through firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us at the following address: TURAWORLD, S.L. Sociedad Uni-personal, Caldes de Montbui (Barcelona), calle Escoles Pies, número 45, 1º 1ª.